Monday, April 30, 2012

Spring Term

Life can be so stressful!  I got burned out over fall/winter semesters so the thought of anything, anything more than the bare minimum of what I have to do makes me cringe.  Fortunately, I got to drop a class and so I get to take it a little bit easier than I had originally planned!  Cheers to reading books, hanging with friends, and preparing for London!  I am excited!  And hopefully I'll be energized for fall :)

I made this video after our first Vegas trip for Rachel and Marcus' second wedding reception. The 10 second idea was inspired by a film professor.




Monday was Matt's birthday.  We went to the Spaghetti Factory and my mom put together this mass of a strawberry shortcake.  My mom had asked me to ask Matt what he wanted for a birthday cake.


Me: "Matt.  What do you want for your birthday cake?"
Matt: (playing LOL) "uh..."
Me: "Do you want ice cream cake?  Chocolate Cake?  Vanilla Cake?  Strawberry shortcake? Kick in the butt cake?"
Matt: "Oooo, Strawberry Shortcake sounds so good right now."

I go down to Mom.
Me: "He says Strawberry Shortcake."
Mom: "That's not Birthday Cake."



And then I found out that I was magic.




So yeah, it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment