Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

There are some precious moments in my life that would pass me by if it wasn't for the iPhone :)  I am going to start putting these moments on my blog weekly.  I know I haven't written in awhile, so here is a brief update:  
I'm finishing my second semester of BYU's film program.  Still trying to figure out what I want to pursue.  This semester I studied screenwriting, history, distribution, and YouTube.  Check out my channel, DateChronicle


I helped Associate Produce, Post-Production Manage, and assisted the Script Supervisor on the capstone Bitter Pill. 


I've been busy serving on the Student Film Association council, which put on the Final Cut Film Festival this last weekend on campus.


I submitted a short into the Final Cut Film Festival (it was a movie made for a ward talent show for fun) and didn't make it, but now know how I can improve.  (There is an edit with better music I have yet to put up).



















Rachel got married in February in the Salt Lake Temple.  We all went to visit her in Vegas for her second reception in March.





I applied for a same-day surgery PRN position and got an interview but am waiting to hear back.  It will be okay if I don't get it because


I'm going to London, a film study-abroad, this summer from June 19 - August 1st!



Here are some special moments for today.  I'm with my brother Matt, appreciating warm weather and the miracle of spring on my dad's new scooter :)







No comments:

Post a Comment