Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hurray!

I made the film program!!! I found out that the emails with the news were sent by a friend's text during my lunch break at work.  When I got home I got to see the email with some good news!  Woo hoo!


I've had several days at work now.  Thursday will be number 7!  Things are going well and I've been able to take on more patients.  On Monday I was in charge of 4/5 of them!  Soon I'll be switching to night shift and I heard the hospital is haunted!  Apparently there is a little girl with dark hair the patient's see when they're slipping onto the other side.  Also, there is a room that always has a linen drawer that always ends up open for no reason, despite multiple attempts to close it.  A PCT told me all about it and now I'm going to be scared!


I sold my contract, moved apartments, and took finals last week.  Pretty good for not being able to study for some of them.  Phewf!  Now I'm all ready for spring/summer :)  Here we go!

1 comment: