Monday, June 25, 2012

Here are some updated pictures!  On Sunday, I went to church and took a nap before taking a walk in Hyde Park.  Today (Monday) we went to London Tower and saw Verdi Requiem at Prince Albert Royal Concert Hall.  It was amazing!  Good music can be so moving and inspiring.

London Tower.  I fell backwards into the flowers during this picture.  Very graceful.

An arch in London Tower.


A bullet when through this Bible and saved a man's life.  I thought it was special.  This is also London Tower.

The many hats of England's Soldiers.




They clip the Raven's wings so that they stay at the Tower.  There is some sort of superstition or curse if they leave.  One flew at my face and scared me to death.  Another one chased me down the road and a guy laughed.


Getting my head chopped off. 
The Animal Menagerie.

A group photo at Tower Bridge.

We got sooo tired today.  On our way home.

Right before Verdi Requiem

Some friends at the Prince Albert Royal Concert Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment